Box & Tool kit
The set Box & Tool kit contains:
The wooden box was created with sensory games in mind. The box allows the child to play freely, to pour, cut and experiment with materials.
The box can be filled with:
- kinetic sand which can be used to build a castle or create a construction site for excavators,
- groats to pour it over,
- rice so that the child can dip their hands in it and look for hidden objects, such as wooden slow grow balls,
- twigs, leaves and stones to create a world of dinosaurs
- corn kernels, peas, lentils,
- there are so many possibilities!
The slow grow box consists of two compartments: a large (main) one and a small one intended for storing tools and toys. The tool compartment can be used to teach the child organization and order, both during play and afterwards.
Wooden tools perfectly fit in the child's hands, they are light, handy and carefully finished. With the help of tools, the child can cut, knead, decorate and create patterns. With knives and cutters, the child can cut dough rolls or hills made of kinetic sand. The spatula will allow the child to precisely cut out patterns, and the putty knife - to even out the surface. This activity will let the child's imagination run wild and can be a springboard for creating complex play scenarios. The tools encourage action, stimulate creativity and make sensory play even more engrossing and fun.