Kinetic sand

Delivery: The price does not include any possible payment costs check the delivery methods
Price: €5.50 5.50
quantity pcs.

product unavailable

add to wish list

Description

Playing with sand usually takes place outside in sandboxes in the garden, on playgrounds or on the beach. Children love sand and would love to take it home - and that's a great idea! Kinetic sand is perfect to play with at home.

slow grow kinetic sand is plump, silky and pleasant to touch. It has a unique consistency - the sand is ductile and never dries up, which gives you the impression that it is moving. It pours nicely through children's fingers. Playing with it is fascinating and absorbing. Children can sprinkle it, knead it, cut it, make pancakes with it or build sandcastles and other structures. It can become a construction site for a toy excavator, an archaeological site or an underground animal world.

Kinetic sand is a perfect mass for fine motor development. Little hands engage in an intensive play and training. While creating, the child has a chance to calm down, focus and let their imagination run wild. The child can put their own ideas to life and enjoy different sensory sensations.

slow grow kinetic sand is completely safe, also for people suffering from allergies. In 98% it is made of a natural material, which is sand and the remaining 2% is a polymer that binds the mass and prevents it from drying out.

We recommend to use our sand with slow grow box, rollers and a set of tools for even more comfort and fun.

Shipping costs The price does not include any possible payment costs

Shipping country:

Related products

Colourful Wooden Balls
Colourful Wooden Balls
Price: €11.00
Wooden box
Wooden box
Price: €27.25
Rollers
Rollers
Price: €24.75
Tool kit
Tool kit
Price: €24.75

 

Join our Newsletter

Explore the slow grow world with us. Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a discount for your first order:

Subscription to our newsletter implies acceptance of our regulations and privacy policy

up
Shop is in view mode
View full version of the site
Sklep internetowy Shoper.pl