The wooden box was created with sensory games in mind. The box allows the child to play freely, to pour, cut and experiment with materials. It releases the child's creativity.
The box can be filled with:
- kinetic sand which can be used to build a castle or create a construction site for excavators,
- groats to pour it over,
- rice so that the child can dip their hands in it and look for hidden objects, such as wooden slow grow balls,
- twigs, leaves and stones to create a world of dinosaurs
- corn kernels, peas, lentils,
- there are so many possibilities!
The slow grow box consists of two compartments: a large (main) one and a small one intended for storing tools and toys. The tool compartment can be used to teach the child organization and order, both during play and afterwards.
The box is handy and made with attention to every detail. While playing with it, the child touches wood, which feels nice, stimulates their senses and makes them sensitive to the beauty of nature.
To get the most of playing with the box, we recommend using kinetic sand, a set of tools, a dustpan and colourful slow grow balls.